Newsroom | iPhone to Android Transfer
iPhone to Android Transfer Gets Update to V 3.1.1
The release of iPhone to Android Transfer has aroused strong repercussions among smartphone users. And we posted a major update on this tool so that more people can benefit from it. Version 3.1.1 has been improved in several aspects, they are as follows:
- 1. Fixed the driver installation problem when connecting Android devices to computer.
- 2. Added Android to Android Transfer mode.
- 3. Finished Samsung Galaxy Series models testing.
- 4. Improved performance and response time of the software.
- 5. Added the latest Android models, Galaxy S4, HTC ONE, etc.
We promise constant updates to upcoming devices and pursue perfection of our software. More features are to be discovered. Stay tuned.
- iPhone to Android Transfer 1.0.0 Released!
- Transfer iPhone 5 Data to Android?
- Transfer Contacts from iPhone to GALAXY?
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on Android?